betty/seuss: (noun) a combination of the 1920's cultural icon, all-American baker Betty Crocker and the American writer-poet-cartoonist, known for his children's books and creative genius, Dr. Seuss!

9.20.2011

TAKE TWO

after turning in a first draft of my Da Vinci master copy, my BRILLIANT teacher gave me a few pointers and told me to, after the critique, fix it up and turn it in FOR REALS a few days later! THANK GOODNESS that he made me do it again because the second time around everything seemed to go SO MUCH SMOOTHER! photoshop and i are actually developing a relationship! i used a different "brush" and put a couple more hours into this baby and i think it looks leaps and bounds better than my first try!

Da Vinci's AMAZINGNESS:

my first try at copying his greatness:

my SECOND try at copying his genius:



No comments: