betty/seuss: (noun) a combination of the 1920's cultural icon, all-American baker Betty Crocker and the American writer-poet-cartoonist, known for his children's books and creative genius, Dr. Seuss!

10.26.2011

REVISION JIG

i became so entranced with my ballerinas that i overlooked all the many flaws that it had! (which OFTEN happens, i'll fall so in love with a piece's beautiful moments and I'll just forget about the downfalls of these projects). 

a couple of things came out in the critique from my class--- the pink ballerina's hair is too specific against all these general marks, her tutu needs some more interesting marks just for the sake of variety, there should be some more line work in the background to keep it consistent, and the background needs SOMETHING! this orange-ish plain background just wasn't cuttin it! 

so, i went back to work :) and tried to adjust what needed to be adjusted! 
HOPEFULLY it's doing work!... HARD CORE


1 comment:

Evi Figgat said...

This is my favorite!!!! I'd would straight up hang this in my house.