betty/seuss: (noun) a combination of the 1920's cultural icon, all-American baker Betty Crocker and the American writer-poet-cartoonist, known for his children's books and creative genius, Dr. Seuss!

2.08.2012

EVEN MOOORE HUMPTY DUMPTY :)

the story goes on.... poor mister dumpty. i feel for the man though! i have a tendency to be the LEAST graceful person alive! i spill things, i drop things, i step on toes, i am a walking tornado to say the least! i trip up the stairs at school on the DAILY! i even had my own "great fall" when i fell down the stairs at prom... can you picture this with me please!? curled locks a mess, a glittery heap of sequins tumbling down the steps, heels flying in EVERY direction.... TOO EMBARRASSING FOR WORDS :) but that's what makes me! i've learned to accept myself for every talent and flaw that i have! i've ALSO learned to roll with the punches and laugh with myself when things don't go exactly according to plans! me and humpty dumpty surprisingly have quite a bit in common! GO FIGURE

humpty dumpty sat on a wall

humpty dumpty had a GREAT fall


No comments: